One of the downers of motorcycle compared to cars is their limited luggage carrying capacity. Well if you use motorcycle just for daily office commute then you may however live with it, but if you are an avid travel then the fact that your motorbike can’t carry stuff will definitely be a hard pill to swallow. Since there isn’t much space on the motorcycle you sometimes have to leave behind some of the important luggage just because of the luggage space restrictions.
As a result, most of the long distance motorcycle riders add on panniers or saddle bags in order to accommodate everything they need when they are away from home and staying on the road for a long time. It is always recommended to hook as much luggage you can on the motorbike and not carry even the slightest of weight on you back. It is because even minor weight from a backpack starts creating tension on the back on long rides.
Another alternative to saddle bags and panniers are the luggage straps. All luggage straps may appeal to you as the same, but it is definitely not the case. So in the report below we explain to you why it is extremely important to choose the right luggage straps and their importance in long distance riding.
What’s all the fuzz around ‘safer luggage straps’?
There are a large number of similar products present in the market today. But not all of them are properly tested and developed for the rugged and tough use. Safe luggage straps are supposed to hold together the luggage even in the most demanding riding conditions. For example, on off-road patches and on fast highway speeds.
On the flip side, if it malfunctions, or breaks away, it may create havoc on the road. Also, you are going to lose majority of your beloved luggage, and you definitely wouldn’t want that to happen. Isn’t it?
Hence GrandPitstop has introduced the new Bungee Cords/Luggage Straps which have been developed taking close inputs from the motorcycle riding community
Find below a few features of the new bungee cords by GrandPitstop:
- These straps have been designed to be used on all kinds of motorcycles present in the market today. So it doesn’t matter if own a Royal Enfield or a Kawasaki, it can be used on all bikes, irrespective of the make.
2. Other straps come with metal hooks which are unstable and may scratch motorcycle paint surface, on the other hand, this product comes with snap hook safety feature which keeps the luggage intact and hooked on to the motorcycle irrespective of the riding conditions. Also it features shatter and crack resistant buckles which promises utmost durability.
3. The bungee cords are adjustable for length which makes them ideal for all size of luggage. The length can be stretched for big bags while at the same time it can be adjusted short for small backpacks. And doing so is very handy due to its smart design, unlike other products where you have to circle the bike several times to tighten up the luggage.
4. These straps are made up of top quality Nylon double stitched material with high elastic properties and do not lose elasticity even after prolonged usage unlike other products.
5. Its fail-safe design ensures that the luggage remains intact in all conditions.
Buy this product from GrandPitstop.com at a current discounted price of Rs 699. And stay tuned for more such informative updates.